Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Curiouser & Curiouser


I've been trying to plan & plot for this Christmas extravaganza.  (It has taken on an extravaganza quality in my mind.)  I went grocery shopping.  Made multiple stops.  I had a list, checked twice, thrice, four times, and again.  Everywhere I went they all kept asking me if I needed help finding something.  I can find things, it's cooking I could use help with!  And would any of them like to come wash my windows, vacuum, or dust?  Cuz that'd be great!!!  I'm not really a fully domesticated animal, but indoor plumbing really does have my number.

I am absolutely certain that no one is more curious about how this will all turn out than me!  I am not even going to reveal my attempted menu.  After the fact I will tell you what we ended up having.  But I do have high hopes.

*years ago after my brother & I watched Dances with Wolves we assigned Native American names to everyone.  The dog became Stands By Door.  I became Gets Hopes Up.  So, my kemo sabes- if I pull this off- all I'll have to say is, "Hi-yo, Silver!"


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear the post party story. Make sure to take pictures of the food at least!

    ReplyDelete